| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa in October is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.6 °C (42.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry. Just 70.9mm (2.8in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 10:22 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa: