| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa in September is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 84.1mm (3.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 13:06 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa: