| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa in November is cool at 5.2 °C (41.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry. Just 77.7mm (3.1in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:24 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 9:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa: