| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa in March is very cool at 2.7 °C (36.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.1 °C (28.2 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry. Only 64.8mm (2.6in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:10 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa: