| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa in August is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.6 °C (60.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish. Just 84.3mm (3.3in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 14:23 long with an average length of 13:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Wilkes-Barre-Scranton, Pa: